Thank you for visiting our website.
If you cannot communicate in Japanese, please send us an email to ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
and indicate your inquiries, name and contact number in Japan.
Our English speaking staff will contact you as soon as possible either by phone or email as requested.
If this is an emergency related to the procedure performed and/or being monitored at this clinic, please contact the person in charge.
If you have never been to our clinic and have an urgent matter, please call your local hospital as we do not have an emergency outpatient unit.
And as this account is for patient’s inquiries only, please note that we will not reply to emails of business proposal and/or product sales.
To provide accurate medical treatment and to ensure patient’s safety;
- Pre-booking is required as we run by appointments
- We accept patients aged 16 and over, as we do not have pediatric department
And if the patient is under 18, patient must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on each visits
- Only one adult is allowed to accompany the patient
- For other patients and your own safety, do not bring a child along
- Be sure to wear a non-woven mask all the time during your stay in the clinic
- Contact us beforehand, if you have fever, cough, or had close contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Be sure to come with a translator, if you cannot communicate in Japanese
Hospitalization and Visitation
To prevent the spread of infection, and to maintain a quiet environment for inpatients, please understand the followings;
- Smoking is prohibited on the premises (including, electronic cigarettes and heated tobacco)
- Alcohol is prohibited during your hospital stay
- Permission from your doctor will be necessary for going out, and for staying out overnight
- If you are allergic to any food, please be sure to inform our staff on your office visits, or on the day of hospitalization
- Please note that we cannot accept any kind of gifts to our staff
- Visitation hours are from 9:00am to 9:00pm
However, please understand that visitation is only allowed for those who were asked to come to see the doctor for some explanation, or for those to accompany the patient for hospitalization and/or discharge